Privacy and Cookie Statement for Haus Waldruhe
Haus Waldruhe may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Information you provide to us via contact forms or third-party downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Haus Waldruhe may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our records up to date, expand and analyze them. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Haus Waldruhe may use your personal data to:
- UProcess your request regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments.
- Provide you with relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the Haus Waldruhe website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard drive. These so-called Cookies make Haus Waldruhe’s website(s) more useful by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
Haus Waldruhe websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience.
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling in new forms.
Our website has social media sharing buttons (so-called widgets) hosted by a third party called “Addthis”. These buttons may collect your IP address, which pages you visit and may also set a cookie on your computer to enable proper functionality. Your interaction with these features is governed by the company providing these features. For more information, please visit the respective company’s web page.
We track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Google AdWords Remarketing
Using the Facebook Pixel
Haus Waldruhe uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to track your behavior on Facebook. Facebook links your email address to a unique number, which is used to show you the most suitable advertisements. This enables us to provide you with the best possible service. Of course we do not share personal information with other parties.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. Haus Waldruhe will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can eliminate any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates to this policy
Marieke van Zanten Stappitz 72 9822 Mallnitz +43 6 9010302379 firstname.lastname@example.org
Informationspflicht laut §5 E-Commerce Gesetz, §14 Unternehmensgesetzbuch, §63 Gewerbeordnung und Offenlegungspflicht laut §25 Mediengesetz.
Henk van Beek
Unternehmensgegenstand: Gastgewerbe in der Betriebsart Pension
Firmenbuchgericht: Spittal a/d Drau
Firmensitz: 9822 Mallnitz
Tel.: +43 6 9010302379
Mitglied bei: WKO
Berufsrecht: Gewerbeordnung: www.ris.bka.gv.at
Aufsichtsbehörde/Gewerbebehörde: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Spittal a/d Drau
Berufsbezeichnung: Gastgewerbe in der betriebsart Pension